Composites UK has revealed its shortlist for the 2019 composites industry awards, which will be presented at the annual awards dinner on 30th October in Birmingham, UK, coinciding with the Advanced Engineering Show.
The 2019 shortlisted entries for each award are as follows (announced in alphabetical order):
- Innovation in Manufacture – Airbond, Surface Generation
- Innovation in Design – Cecence, Dura Composites
- Innovation in Materials – Gurit, Technical Fibre Products
- Start-Up Business of the Year – iCOMAT |Mouldbox
- Sustainability Award – Coventive Composites, Gurit, Prodrive Composites
- Trainee/Apprentice Award – Jessica Sugden, MPM, Nia Jones, National Composites Centre
- Employer of the Year – Pentaxia, Teledyne CML Composites
- Employee of the Year – Jonny Haley, MPM, Danny Buckett, Sigmatex
The composites organization will also be presenting its Outstanding Contribution award during the event.
For more information, go here.
This story uses material from Composites UK, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.