Composites UK has revealed the winners of its nine award categories. They are as follows:
- Trainee/Apprentice of the Year – Nia Jones, National Composites Centre
- Employee of the Year – Jonny Haley, MPM Limited
- Employer of the Year - Pentaxia
- Environmental/Sustainability Award – Gurit (UK) Limited
- Innovation in Composite Manufacture – Surface Generation
- Innovation in Composite Design - Cecence
- Innovation in Composite Materials - Gurit (UK) Limited
The next Composites UK Awards Dinner will reportedly take place on Wednesday 4 November 2020.
This story uses material from Composites UK, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.