Composites UK has released the shortlist for its 2020 composites industry awards.
The shortlisted entries for each award are as follows:
- Innovation in manufacture – CCP Gransden, Cygnet Texkimp
- Innovation in design – Cecence, Ford
- Innovation in materials – Alvant, Bitrez
- Sustainability award – Chemical Processing Services, Prodrive Composites
- Trainee/apprentice award – James Stewart, CCP Gransden, Thomas Wakefield, Teledyne CML Composites
- Employee of the year – Nick Robinson, MPM Ltd, Geraint Havard, R-Tech Materials
The association has already announced the winners of the following categories:
- Start-up business of the year – iCOMAT
- Health and safety award - Bitrez.
This story uses material from Composites UK, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.