Hosted by Netzsch, sensXPERT’s parent company, on 12 December 2023 at 17:00 CET, the webinar aims to provide valuable insights into changing manufacturing environments and the growing customer demands for consistent material quality, cost efficiency, and sustainable production.
The webinar will discuss:
- Manufacturing challenges faced by raw material suppliers in the plastics industry.
- The pressing need for dynamic and interactive material data sheets to bridge the solution gap.
- An in-depth presentation of sensXPERT’s Digital Mold and Dielectric Analysis.
- The application of AI in real-time anomaly detection to detect deviations in material behavior, allowing dynamic part production.
Key webinar presenters will include:
- Cornelia Beyer, Managing Director of sensXPERT
- Dr Phil Gralla, Data Scientist at sensXPERT
- Dr Nicholas Ecke, Application Engineer at sensXPERT
Register for the webinar here.