They are as follows:
- Apprentice of the Year – Britoni Farrer-Williams, McLaren F1 (runner up: Jasmine Moore, Fluency)
- Employer of the Year – Cristex Composite Materials (runner up: Prodrive)
- Social Impact Award – Leybold UK Ltd (runner up: Fluency)
- Sustainability Award | Circularity – Lineat Composites (runner up: Prodrive Composites)
- Sustainability Award | Net-Zero – Composite Braiding (runner up: Jo Bird and Co)
- Innovation in Composite Design – Ford Motor Company (runner up: iCOMAT)
- Innovation in Composite Materials – Cygnet Texkimp/B&M Longworth/NCC (runner up: Lineat Composites)
- Innovation in Composite Manufacture – Composite Integration (runners up: Taziker and Zund UK)
The 2022 Outstanding Contribution to the Composites Industry Award was awarded to Professor Michael Wisnom.
“In a stellar career Prof. Michael Wisnom has been an instrumental part of the UK’s and the international composites eco system,” said Jools Granville, Director of communications at the UK’s National Composites Centre. “In the year that he steps down as Director of the Bristol Composites Institute we wanted to nominate him for Outstanding Contribution to Composites based on his career that spans decades.”
Special recognition within this category was awarded to PRF Composite Material’s Robert Burnell.
For more details about the award winners and shortlisted entries go here.