The event, which takes place 29 June in Bristol, UK, will cover the UK market, workforce development, and current opportunities in aerospace, automotive and construction. It will also focus on the hot topics of net zero and digitalization in manufacturing.
Industry speakers include:
- David Bailey, Composites UK
- Enrique Garcia, National Composites Centre
- Matt Bradney, Prodrive
- Craig Carr, Composites Leadership Forum Chair and GKN Aerospace
- Jahan Ali, Spirit Aerosystems
- Alan Banks, Ford Motor Company
- Matt Hocking, National Composites Centre
- Malcolm Forsyth, Composites UK
- Steve Barbour, Composite Braiding
- Philippa Glover, CNC Robotics
- Jamie Snudden, Airborne Composites.