CAMX 2020 has announced its program of its live and on-demand virtual conference, taking place from 22-24 September 2020.
According to its organizers, CAMX will feature over 100 technical paper presentations and education sessions, with the keynote speech presented by Isabell Gradert, Airbus general advisor for materials technology.
Session topics include:
- Composites 4.0 factory of the future: best practices
- Composites for modern architecture
- Sustainability of composites compared to alternative materials
- Bonding and joining composites successfully in structural applications
- Game changing infrastructure challenges: new solutions & opportunities
- Building bridges along the atlantic
- The path to increase commercialization of high-performance thermoplastic composites
- Advancing your facility using practical automation options
- Urban air mobility: what it will take to scale up
CAMX will also include five virtual conference tutorials taking place online from 8–10 September, 2020.
This story uses material from the CAMX, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.