Up to ten scholarships ranging from US$2,000 to US$10,000 will be awarded for the 2023-24 academic year, the company said.
The scholarship scheme was launched in 2002, where it provided scholarships to more than 230 local students at 83 different universities until 2014. It was reopened in 2021.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 2023 Greater Cincinnati area high school graduate
- Unweighted cumulative grade point average of 2.8 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Entering first year of study at a 2-5 year accredited institution
- Enrolled in full-time curriculum
- Pursuing associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
To apply, go here before the deadline of 31 January 2023.
Image ©Andrii IURLOV – stock.adobe.com