The organizers of the Composites in Sport 2018 conference, taking place at Loughborough University, UK, from 3-4 October 2018, have issued a call for speakers is now open.
Netcomposites says that speakers should submit potential topics and a short explanation via the website. The deadline for the call is 16 March, and and accepted speakers will qualify for the special rate of £225. Topics should relate to the use of composite materials in sport to include, but not limited to:
- New material developments for sporting competitive advantage.
- Testing and certification of composite sporting goods.
- Sporting infrastructure and facilities.
- Case studies of composites in sport.
- Manufacturing composite sporting goods for consumer mass markets.
The Composites in Sport conference will explore new composite material developments in sports-related applications including equipment, safety wear, apparel, prosthetics and infrastructure. It is aimed at material developers and suppliers, manufacturers, researchers, regulatory bodies and athletes of all abilities.
This story is reprinted from material from Netcomposites, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.