The organizers of MarineAM, a new two-day conference focusing on materials for the marine sector, have issued a call for papers.
The conference will take place on 6-7 July 2021 in Southampton, UK.
Suggested topics include:
- Innovative materials technology
- additive manufacturing
- design and performance
- anti-foul, UV, and corrosion
- damage repair, inspection and
- crash protection
- electrification and hybrid propulsion
- sustainability and the circular economy
- tooling and infrastructure
To submit papers, case studies, or other material, email email@example.com or visit the event website.
This story uses material from MarineAM, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.