Composites One and the Closed Mold Alliance will be showing live demos of vacuum infusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and other processes during the CAMX show, taking place from 24–26 September in Anaheim, USA.
In particular, the organizations will demo:
- A multi-segment presentation of a boat hull being built
- An aerospace part built, damaged and repaired
- A kayak paddle built from carbon fiber
- A production cell demo outputting skateboards
- Processes including robotic gel coaters and next-generations tooling
‘This year, we’re going to break down some of the demos into multiple segments presented on the same or succeeding days, so that manufacturers can focus on the processes and market segments that interest them the most,’ said Marcy Offner, director of marketing communications, Composites One.
This story uses material from Composites One, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.