Composites UK has announced the people nominated onto its board of directors this year by its member companies.
Voted in for 2020 – 2022 are:
- Clara Frias, Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC)
- Joe Summers, Airborne
- Faye Smith, Avalon Consultancy
- Dominic Hopwood, Bitrez
- Alan Banks, Ford Motor Company
- John Toner, Teledyne CML Composites.
Faye Smith and John Toner are re-elected onto the Board, and Clara Frias re-joins after a two-year break.
The rest of the current board comprises:
- Ben Wilson, MPM Limited (chairman)
- Jonathan Howard, Dura Composites
- Matt Bradney, Prodrive
- Adam Black, Technical Fibre Products
- Francis Arthur, TRB Lightweight Structures
- Katy Riddington, National Composites Centre
- Steven Brown, Scott Bader.
This story uses material from Composites UK, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.