The summit takes place from 6-7 September 2023 in Milton Keynes, UK, and the council comprises industry representatives who will decide on the subject matters covered during the event. According to Composites UK, in 2023 it will “support and meet the needs of industry in delivering solutions to decarbonisation and circularity challenges across the sectors”.
The council includes:
- Aerospace and defence – Harriet Wollerton, services director, ADS and Keri Montague, research and innovation manager, Leonardo Helicopters
- Automotive – Andrew Mansfield, EV supply chain manager, SMMT, Hannah Khusainova, marketing director, PRF Composites, Paula Constantinou, marketing and communications director, Hexcel
- Marine – Ross Wombwell, head of technical services, British Marine, Andrew Hay, engineering director, Princess Yachts
- Energy – Barnaby Wharton, director, RenewableUK, James Luter, head of operations, Vestas
- Construction – James Henderson, technical director, Atkins
- Rail – David Clarke, technical director, RIA, Jonathan Howard, head of growth, Dura Composites
- Technology – Andrew Hopcraft, COO, National Composites Centre/HVMC
- Media – Mike Richardson, editor, Composites in Manufacturing, Eric Pierrejean, CEO, JEC
To register for the summit, go here.