The organizers of the Composite Materials Congress have issued a call for papers.
The congress takes place from 5–12 March 2022 in Dubai, UAE and covers these topics:
- composites science and technology
- organic, inorganic, and ceramic based composites
- nanocomposites and nanotechnology
- metals and alloys
- polymer composites
- concrete and building materials
- composites structure and design
- computational study and modelling
- composites engineering and applications
- composites innovation for industry
- sustainable and green innovations
To submit an abstract, go here. The deadline is 10 December 2021.
This story uses material from the Composite Materials Congress, with editorial changes made by Materials Today.