BASF SE says that it plans to increase its prices in Europe for its Butanediol (BDO) products. These include:
- 1,4-Butanediol (BDO) +€300/mt
- Tetrahydrofuran (THF) +€380/mt
- Polytetramethylene ether glycol (PolyTHF®) +€380/mt
- N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone (NMP) +€300/mt
- N-Ethylpyrrolidone (NEP) +€300/mt
- Gamma Butyrolactone (GBL) +€300/mt
- Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) +€175 /mt
According to BASF, its BDO and derivatives materials are used for producing engineering plastics, polyurethanes, pharmaceuticals, solvents and elastic spandex fibers.
This story uses material from BASF, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.